Nationwide Top Producing Realtor
with 29 Years Experience!
I am honored to say that I was recently named #158 of the Top 250 Individuals by Sides in the 2014 Real Trends “The Thousand”, an annual look at the production of the top real estate practitioners in the nation.
I have served the Real Estate needs of Buyers and Sellers throughout Brevard County for the past 29 years. I have been involved in over 2000 SALES! The properties I have CLOSED have ranged from $500 vacant land up to Multi-Million Dollar homes throughout Brevard County. I have found great pleasure in helping many people meet their needs and desires with respect to the Real Estate Industry. I am Relocation certified and a Previews Certified Sales Agent with Coldwell Banker. I have also enjoyed assisting Owners with rental leasing and property management during this time.
I was born and raised in Cocoa Beach, Florida and graduated from Cocoa Beach High School in 1980. I attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte on a full scholarship in tennis.
My success can be attributed in part to my Ethical Standards, my personal interest in meeting the needs of my Clients and fulfilling all of their needs and expectations and my availability 24/7, 365 days a year. I am excited about the many technological advances in the Real Estate industry and continue to learn the latest cutting edge technology and innovative changes available to meet my customer’s needs.
Some of my achievements in Real Estate have included:
- Ranked #158 in the top 250 Realtors in the Nation!
- Top 3% of NRT Sales Associates Nationwide 2014
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Premiere Sales Associate 2013
- Florida Top 100 Coldwell Banker Sales Associate 2013
- While with Century 21: Centurion and/or Double Centurion Sales Associate 18 out of the last 19 years. This is given to only 2% of the approximately 143000 sales agents (7800 offices) in the Century 21 system.